Cookware care and maintenance
Reasonable care will help your cookware last longer by following these simple tips.
- Before using the pot for the first time, wash it with soap and water and dry it, then pour a little oil and grease the inside in all directions, dry with a cloth.
- Cook as usual, with or without fat. Cook over medium heat and do not overheat the pot when empty.
- All our products are dishwasher safe, however easy hand washing with soap water and non-abrasive sponges is recommended.
- Any washing in the dishwasher could cause the external bottom to blacken; this is the oxidation of aluminum due to increasingly effective and aggressive detergents, but which in no way compromise the quality and use of the pot.
- Use nylon or wooden kitchen utensils that do not scratch the surface.
- After cooking, any color variations are normal and do not affect the quality of the non-stick product. Any scratches on the non-stick product caused by accident do not affect the use of the pot.
- Use the pot only for cooking, not for storing food.
- Handles and knobs are athermic and resist up to 180 ° C. The aluminum handles can also go into the oven (attention, to avoid burns use protective pot holders)