Line HARD COOK , strong as stone, 100% Made in Italy.
- Casserole die-cast aluminum 2 handles with non-stick coating. Comfortable tall and capacious shape, ideal for long cooking over medium-low heat. It can also be used in the oven.
- Die casting, production by hot melting of aluminum ingots.
This technology makes it possible to produce cookware with differentiated thicknesses, i.e. higher where necessary, for example on the bottom, to obtain perfect heat distribution, saving energy and having perfect cooking. Die-casting is the only production technology that allows to obtain one-piece aluminum handles, one with the pot body, indestructible and also usable in the oven. (we recommend using pot holders to avoid getting burned). There finishing post-molding is treated with artisan care, with machine passages and hand-finished details, which give the product the value and exclusivity typical of artisan products.
- High resistance and maximum non-stick.
The coating is multilayer non-stick and reinforced with mineral particles, stone effect finish; suitable for food contact for healthy cooking without the use of fats.
- Easy to clean. Dishwasher safe
- Suitable for all hubs except induction
- PFOA FREE, NICKEL FREE, RECYCLABLE ALUMINUM
- 100% MADE IN ITALY